General ServicesWe aim to provide a comprehensive service and feel we have the responsibility to develop an appropriate plan for any medical problem you present to us. All the services provided are administered by an experienced GP, nurse, physiotherapist, dietician, exercise physiologist and psychologist.
Services Inlude The Following:
- Family medicine
- Diabetes, heart disease, asthma and chronic lung disease
- Heart disease risk and diabetes risk prevention
- Weight loss clinic
- Children’s health: healthy kids check, immunization
- Women’s health – pregnancy (Pre-natal, Ante-natal and post-natal care), contraception options, pap smears, IUD (Mirena) and implanon insertion, family planning, breast cancer early detection, menopause and antenatal care.
- Men’s health: prostate problems, general health checks
- Full body skin cancer check and treatment including Liquid nitrogen ‘freezing’ therapy for sunspots and surgical skin cancer removal
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Cosmetic medicine: platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection and antiwrinkle injection
- Mental health assessment and psychological counselling
- Chronic pain management & Prolotherapy
- Blood collection, ECG, lung function test and free hearing screening test
- Work cover compensation and 3rd party injury insurance
- Travel and flu vaccinations
Consultations:We like to keep our waiting times to an absolute minimum. Please assist your doctor in achieving this by making an appointment before you come to the practice. Walk-Ins are welcome, however APPOINTMENTS will take priority over those without appointments. If you do not book an appointment, please be aware that you will wait an unknown amount of time. If you are unable to attend an appointment, please call the practice ASAP, so we will be able to give it to a patient in need.
We also encourage patients to see the same doctor for continuity of care.
Home Visits:Home Visits are available for regular patients of this practice whose condition prevents them from attending the surgery as long as the doctor is available and able to attend to the home visit. If you have any further questions regarding this service, please notify reception.
How To Follow Up On Test Results:For purposes of privacy, accuracy and confidentiality as well as medico-legal reasons, pathology and imaging results will NOT given over the phone nor be given to any third party unless prior arrangements have been made between the doctor and patient. Please book to see your doctor or the next available doctor to discuss them.
Recall and reminder system:
This practice participates in National, State and Territory reminder systems. Our practice is committed to providing continuing care and preventative care. We may do this by contacting you on an occasional basis to offer you a preventive health service or inform you about any abnormal/urgent results or follow appointments.