Fees & Billing
For patients with a valid Medicare card, consultations are bulk billed, except for walk in patients after 5pm on weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
- $70 (out of pocket about $ 28) will be charged for walk-in standard appointments after 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
- $75 (out of pocket about $ 33 or $ 21) will be charged for booked standard appointments on weekends and public holidays (except forappointments: children under 16 years old, pensioner, telephone consult, care plan, COVID vaccines/flu vaccines and blood collection only).
- $75 (out of pocket about $ 33 or $ 21) will be charged for walk-in standard appointments on weekends and public holidays.
- Other times, still bulk billing
For workers compensation or motor vehicle third party matters, we require your claim number to bill to relevant party insurance companies.
For private patients, visit fees vary due to the length and complexity of the visit. It is required that the patient pay the fee up front before the visit.
- Standard Visit: $70 on weekdays, $75 on weekends
- Long Visit: $110 on weekdays, $ 115 on weekends
Any additional charges will be discussed prior to consultation.
It is crucial that you notify us of your cancellation/rescheduling at least 3 hours prior to your appointment. Otherwise, $ 20 "No Show" fee will be charged from 10/7/2023.